Monday, October 20, 2014

This is It!



October 20, 2014

Dear Mom, Dad, Aubrey, Max, Ashley, and whoever else that reads this,


Weekly Housekeeping (Note from Nikki: These are answers to questions I send him each week.):


1) My companion's name is Elder Higgins and my two other roommates/companions of my district are Elder Kovac and Elder Burcl-Gonzalez. We're all going to West Virginia. Elder Higgins is from Southern California, wants to be a computer programmer, and loves Japanese culture. Elder Kovac is from Switzerland (though born in America, might be Utah), loves to play chess, and is fluent in both German and English. Elder Burcl-Gonzalez is from Huntington, West Virginia (big surprise to all of us!) and is a really nice guy.


2) Yes, I am proud to say that I took a good amount of pictures here in the MTC. Most of them have me in it, I promise. (Note from Elder Alley's mom: The pics in this post were added after her returned home from his mission and I finally had access to all his pics!)

3) I'll do my best to call you guys before my flight leaves, if I can control myself. I reviewed my travel itinerary and my flight doesn't leave until 7:10 A.M. So I'll call you either before that time or during my layover. If for some reason you don't get my call, don't worry about it.

4) Yes, I am the Travel Leader for my group. I'm praying that I won't get any more leadership positions after this.

Man, this week has just felt like a whirlwind. One moment I'm sitting in class either taking notes, doing role plays, or talking to investigators who visit our classes and the next thing I know I'm getting to go on a morning flight to West Virginia. The best way to describe it is this: the days are long but the weeks are short.

Anyway, I'm really proud of Aubrey and mom for another victory in the chili cook-off. Go Team Alley!


I also hope that those two kittens feel better soon. Poor little guys.

I wish I could write more but I got a lot of stuff to get done before tomorrow. But don't ever forget that I love you all and I pray for you every day and every night. Take care everyone. I'll see you in two years.



Love,

Elder Alley 


No comments:

Post a Comment