Friday, September 2, 2016

Title: Any Questions? Bring Them On!

Throw Back Pic back from the MTC. This was taken almost 2 years ago!
(Thanks to my niece, Bekah, for hooking me up with this pic I'd never seen before.) :)

August 29, 2016

Dear Alley Family & Friends,

How's it going y'all? Glad to see that everyone had a fun week. I'm especially grateful that Aubrey had a great birthday. Happy Post-Birthday Aubrey!

To answer Mom's questions: Yes, Elder Boer and I are teaching a family and they are an awesome family! Their names are the C family and they have three kids. I'm pretty sure I told you how we found them in a previous e-mail. I love teaching them! We taught them the Plan of Salvation this week and it was definitely one of the best Plan of Salvation lessons I ever got to teach. So things are definitely going good with them.

Other than that, not much to report. Mainly we just tracted around in hot and humid weather. Sweet mercy! I really hope the weather cools down soon. Pray that I don't melt before I get home ;)

Before I let you all go, I just thought of something that might be fun for everyone. I was thinking that since I'm almost done with my mission and have learned a lot about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ during the past couple years, I was wondering if anyone had any questions about the gospel that I could help answer. I was thinking that those who have questions about the gospel of Jesus Christ could send those questions to Mom and then she could send them to me either through mail or e-mail and I can try to help answer them in my e-mails. Just an idea, so don't feel pressured to do it.

Well, I think that ought to do it. I love you all and miss you all. 

Hurrah for Israel!

Love,


Elder Michael Alley  

No comments:

Post a Comment