Monday, November 30, 2015

Another Week Has Come and Gone


4 Great West Virginia Charleston Missionaries :)
At Sis. Jackson's for Thanksgiving 
The first of TWO great meals!
With Bro. Paugh 
More great food!
A P-day game of Monopoly. Elder Taylor won...
...and I lost. 
November 30, 2015

Dear Mom, Dad, Aubrey, Ashley and all my Family & Friends,

  Happy Post Thanksgiving! I loved the pictures that were sent. Especially the ones for the Turkey Bowl. Thank goodness Ben didn't flatten Aubrey during the game ;) Lol. Still, I'm glad everyone had fun during Thanksgiving. I can't wait to hear what Ashley had to say for her homecoming talk. I bet it was awesome.

Well, another week has come and gone. It was a pretty decent week actually. Two members invited us for Thanksgiving so we had two meal appointments on the same day. So don't worry, Elder Taylor and I were fed very well. The members who invited us were Sister Jackson and Brother Paugh. Bless their hearts.

Well, this week we picked up a couple former investigators as new investigators and tracted into some neighborhoods where we ran into some Baptists who were not happy to see us. Fun stuff ;) Oh well, that's mission life here in Flatwoods, West Virginia.

Well, I'm going to keep this e-mail short because I got a lot of pictures that I want to send to you. As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Hope all is going well in good ole Spokane, Washington. I love you all and miss you all. Hurrah for Israel!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment