Monday, May 4, 2015

Can't Wait for Mother's Day!

May 4, 2015

Dear Family,

How's it going y'all? As the title says, I can't wait for Mother's Day when I get to talk/skype everyone again! This Sunday is going to be awesome! The plan right now is that Elder McMullin, Elder Hollembeak, Elder Lane, and I (all of us serve in the Parkersburg Ward) will be skyping from the church building sometime after 1:00 p.m. (10:00 a.m. your time I believe). I did get the Skype login info along with the cookie package. Just in case that there is a change in plan, I will call you this Saturday to let you know. (My cell phone number on caller I.D. might register as West Virginia). Anyway, that's the plan right now.

Now, you're all probably wondering what's going on here in the Parkersburg North area of the West Virginia Charleston Mission. To be honest, it was slow. We got to set up an appointment with one of our potential investigators, while the rest were either not home or not interested. Still, one is better than nothing, right? ;) The one highlight of my week was that President Salisbury came and interviewed us. I love President Salisbury because he is just so kind and gives wonderful counsel. I really hope that you guys get to meet him sometime. Trust me, you will love him. I'll tell you more about it during skype.

Unfortunately, that's all I have to report. But I do want you to know that I do have a testimony that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that the church is true and that Book of Mormon really is another witness of Jesus Christ. I promise that no hardships are going to make me change my mind about it. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. I love you all and miss you all. I will see you this Sunday.

Hurrah for Israel!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment