Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Transfer News!

Blue Hole, WV earned a spot on National Geographic’s
“Splash Tested: America’s Best Swimming Holes.”
This is near Elder Alley's new area. He is serving in a beautiful part of this country.
Waterfall in Masontown
Main Street Masontown



December 16, 2015

Dear Mom, Dad, Aubrey, Ashley and all my Family & Friends,

Thank you so much for the 12-Days of Christmas package and the pics. I especially loved the ones of our Christmas-decorated house and star wars memes. They were awesome!

Well, transfer week is here and here are the results: I will be transferred to an area called Masontown (not sure if I spelled it right) and my new companion will be Elder Bean! I will now be in the Morgantown Zone. But that's not all! I have also been called to be the new district leader! Wish me luck because I'm really nervous about this new responsibility. I really don't like being in leadership positions so just keep me in your prayers. Please and thank you ;)

Well, nothing too special happened this week here in Flatwoods. We did have a branch Christmas Party, which I really enjoyed. I love Christmas Parties. Other than that, it was just another week of trying to find people to teach. I also had the opportunity to say good-bye to everyone so that was nice.

Well, I'm just going to keep it at that. I promise that I'll tell you more about what's going on during Skype. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again for the Skype info. Take care everyone. Merry Christmas!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley

    Wikipedia Info:
    Masontown, WV (North Central WV)
    Masontown is a town in Preston County, West Virginia, United States. The population was 546 at the 2010 census. 
    Area180 acres
    Weather61°F (16°C), Wind S at 2 mph (3 km/h), 48% Humidity

No comments:

Post a Comment