Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas Y'all!


Elder Alley enjoying his last moments with Elder Taylor. They had such a great time together.
Looks like the Seahawks socks were a hit. :)
(I have to laugh about all the Star Wars posters. haha)
Transfer Day
Thumbs up from Elder Alley.
A few of the wonderful missionaries serving in the West Virginia Charleston Mission
Can't wait to Skype with this guy on Christmas!!!
December 21, 2015

Dear Mom, Dad, Aubrey, and all my Family & Friends,

Merry Christmas everyone! Wow! It's so hard to believe that I'll be skyping you guys in just a few days! I can't wait to see everyone's faces and catch up on the news back home. It's definitely going to be awesome!

This week has been crazy for me because of all the changes that have been made. I'll do my best to summarize what's happened so far:

I have been transferred to Masontown, West Virginia. I'm the new district leader and my new companion's name is Elder Bean. He is from Sequim, Washington. (Finally, another Washington buddy!) He's a cool guy. He and I both like anime (Japanese cartoons) and video games so we have some fun conversations. He's even shown me some sketches that he's drawn and they are so well done. I think he and I are going to get along just fine. There's not much to report since this week was mainly just me trying to get to know the area and the people here.

Now for Mom's questions:

1) Yes, Brother Bentley did actually carve that walking stick. Is it awesome or is it awesome?

2) I received one of your packages, the one with the stocking in it. Yes, the PO Box address is correct.

4) There's a member couple that invited us over to their house for the Christmas Skype. Time wise, we are looking at doing it before noon. We are still coordinating the schedule. I'll send you a text beforehand to set up a specific time.

 5) Elder Taylor's new companion is Elder Kovac, a missionary who was actually in my MTC district. He's a cool guy. Yes, Elder Taylor is staying in Flatwoods as the new district leader.

Well, I think that's everything. If not, then I'll just tell you during our Christmas skype. I'll see you all soon. Merry Christmas. I love you all and miss you all. Hurrah for Israel!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment