Monday, September 28, 2015

Week of Miracles!



Bro. Harmon showing off his way cool car!
An even better license plate (and bumper sticker)!

September 28, 2015

Dear Mom, Dad, Aubrey, and all my Family & Friends,

Well, as the title says this week was a week of miracles! Why? Because, despite not having the truck this week, we were still able to teach a lot of our less-active members and investigators. If it weren't for our branch president, branch mission leader, and a couple of friends from the Flatwoods branch giving us rides to our appointments, this week would've been a total bust. I'm really grateful to them for being willing to help us. However, I'm afraid that we now owe them a debt that we'll never be able to repay. I did write them all thank-you notes and I pray that they will know how much we appreciate their sacrifice.

We also had two of our newest investigators come to sacrament meeting this Sunday! Their names are B and A and they're the couple that we tracted into a few weeks ago. They're also the same couple who were good friends with the member couple that we brought with us to our teaching appointment with them. Needless to say, Elder Jarman and I were super excited when we saw them come into the chapel and sit next to their member friends. We would've waited for them at the door but we were asked to help with sacrament and they didn't show up until a few minutes after we had to sit down. Still, we were super excited when saw them. We are also super excited to teach them more about the Gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ. Please include B and A in your prayers because we believe that they are elect. Please and thank you.

Now, to answer Mom's questions:

1) No, I have not gotten any word about when I'll be able to drive again.

2) Elder Jarman and I are both okay with staying here for one more transfer.

Well, I think that's everything. I hope things are going well in good ole Spokane, Washington. I'm super excited for General Conference. I can't wait to see who the new apostles are! Take care everyone. I love you all and miss you all.

Hurrah for Israel!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment