Monday, August 8, 2016

Not Sure What to Write

Me and Elder Boar strutting in our Superman pjs 



August 8, 2016

Dear Alley Family & Friends,

Thank you all so much for writing and e-mailing to me. I know I've said this a few times before but I really am grateful for your letters and e-mails. I always get excited when I get an e-mail or letter from somebody because I can always feel an uplifting spirit from reading them. To me, they are always tender mercies from the Lord. Thank you all so much.

Thank you also for always keeping me up-to-date on life back at home. I'm also looking forward to the Utah trip coming up in the week after I get home. Sounds like fun!

Well, as the title says, I honestly don't know what to write about. This week has been okay. Elder Boer and I have been working hard to walk to different places and talk to as many people as we can and found a few more potential investigators. Unfortunately, they don't seem to understand the concept of keeping scheduled appointments. To be honest, that's just something that I've come to expect. Oh, well.

One thing that I am happy to report is that I've finally let go of the anger I referred to in last week's email. To make the long story short, there was a misunderstanding and we were able to resolve the misunderstanding and everything is okay now.

Other than that, not much has happened. Sorry for the boring letter. I'll try to make the next one a little more interesting if I can. Until then, I love you all and miss you all.

Hurrah for Israel!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley





No comments:

Post a Comment