Sunday, July 24, 2016

Greetings from Elder Alley!

Michael got to see the Bentleys again and Trish was nice enough to send pics.
Thanks, Trish!

With Elder Lane

July 11, 2016

Dear Alley Family & Friends,

How's it going everyone? I hope you all are doing okay. I know that this week has been a very draining week for everyone, physically, mentally and emotionally. But I'm very grateful to know that the funeral service for Uncle Marc was well taken care of. I am so proud of all my family members and friends of Uncle Marc and his family for coming together and showing love and giving service at such a critical time. You all are truly amazing!

Max! Congratulations bro! Way to finish your mission like a boss! You are awesome! I would have been satisfied to just know that you finished your mission honorably and made it home safely. But after reading Mom's e-mail about how you were a trooper in attending Uncle Marc's funeral after being back home for no more than a day and the love you showed to everyone and being a proxy for Uncle Marc, my respect and love for you has increased ten fold. Now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your mission was a success because of how much you have become like Christ. Way to go bro!

Well, the only thing that's happened this week was just some more tracting and letting Elder Lane saying good-bye to everyone since he'll be going home. The news for the upcoming transfer is that I'll be staying in here in the Huntington West area and my new companion is Elder Boar! I'm so excited for this transfer because Elder Boar was in my district back when I was serving in Parkersburg North and he is a good, hard-working missionary! He is also one of the missionaries that came out at the same time that I did. In other words, we may both be finishing our missions here in this area! How crazy is that?

Well, I'm going to let you all go now. I can't wait for my homecoming ;) I love you all and miss you all.

Hurrah for Israel!

Love,

Elder Michael Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment