Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Christmas Ya'll!


December 8, 2014

Dear Family,

Merry Christmas everyone! Today is definitely a Christmas miracle because the Internet at the Floyd County Library, where we usually do our e-mails, got shut down for some reason. I am doing this e-mail from Sister Winn's iPad (the wife to Elder Winn). I will ask her to send you an e-mail so that you can thank her for this miracle. This letter will be short so that I don't hog this thing. Anyway, I did get those 4 packages. Thank you so much. Do I need to wait until Christmas to open those? Let me know in the next email. Well, just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and I will give more details in my next e-mail. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Michael Alley

P.S. I will find out more about the Skype thing as the time gets closer. Probably at the upcoming district meeting. Take care.

Note from Michael's Mom: Part of me is very glad that I have such a considerate son...and another part of me wishes he'd just hogged the iPad and wrote me a long letter AND sent pics. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment